Thursday, February 23, 2012

Manuel Canovas, pinning and blogging!

I recently discovered Manuel Canovas, a fabric design company from London, I also recently discovered Pinterest, a time sucking awesome adventure that is making blogging so much easier!

Thanks to Pinterest my family may never have another hot meal. No, it's not that bad, I need to set a timer for myself though, seriously getting carried away. At this moment, I have the house to myself and what am I doing?.... Pinning and blogging.


Sometimes it's hard to image what a certain fabric would look like when used in your home. What is it about the combination of these fabrics and colours that are so inspiring? 


In the above picture they used the stripe fabric from the first picture as drapery.


You may wonder how this would look, check out the chair below.


Ok, maybe we say "no" to the wallpaper, the chair is really sweet!


Sweet chair!


More fun fabrics from Manuel Canovas.





Daring, yet it looks so fun!

Find more inspiration from Manuel Canovas!

Check us out on 

Follow Me on Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I love Manuel Canova fabrics - they are gorgeous. I love that first chair. But - it just has to go in my wish list for now!

    Thanks for posting.

    Linda

    PS - I know how time sucking Pinterest is...but it's like an addiction that you can't shake!

    ReplyDelete